Why Our 2-in-1 Skin Brightening Bar Should Be In Your Product Haul?
Introducing our 2-in-1 Skin Brightening Bar, why should it be in your product haul?
Let’s find out!
The Zyn 2-in-1 Skin Brightening Bar is formulated with turmeric, lemongrass, hemp seed oil, and thyme oil. Our Lemon Turmeric Brightening + Cleansing Bar will help combat dark spots and contribute to a brighter, glowing, smoother complexion.
Turmeric contains more than 300 antioxidants, which makes turmeric a powerful healer. But turmeric not just heals you from the inside; it also makes you more beautiful! It also works as a fairness agent. Turmeric extract asl helps to protect against premature skin aging and wrinkles.
The multitude of precious ingredients promotes skin circulation and has decongestant and antibacterial effects.
Turmeric has long been used in body scrubs and masks and helps illuminate skin from head to toe.
Turmeric Benefits on Skin:
- reduces redness
- treats breakouts
- helps with age spots/ anti-aging
- reduces scarring and hyperpigmentation
- helps to heal psoriasis and eczema
- brightens and tones
Lemon has been highly used for cooking, baking, but aside from cooking, it can also be a great addition to your skincare regimen.
Lemongrass is known as a beneficial skincare ingredient integrated into cleansers, tonics, and masks for its refining, rejuvenating, and deep cleansing properties.
Lemon Benefits on Skin:
- helps reduce the appearance of shine
- it is a natural astringent
- helps to deep cleanse and detoxify
Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seed oil is perfect for most types of skin as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil which in turn, can stimulate acne.
Hemp Seed Oil Benefits on Skin:
- Deep hydration for ultra-dry skin
- Moisturizing without clogging your pores
- Softened skin for a more supple complexion
- Boost in hair growth and lessened hair loss
- Strengthened nails
- Improved skin elasticity
Thyme is another famous ingredient used for culinary purposes. Today thyme specifically thyme oil has also gained popularity as a key ingredient for the benefits it gives to the skin. It is safe for application on the skin and is used for skin toning.
Thyme oil benefits on skin:
- To treat skin dryness, tightness, and irritation.
- It refreshes tired skin and boosts overall skin health and appearance.
- It repairs the damaged tissues and increases blood circulation towards the skin.
- Its antioxidant properties decrease hyperpigmentation and fade acne scars.
- Like any other herbal oil, it also has antifungal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- It clears out your skin from skin infection-causing microbes and gives it a clean and clear appearance.